Sync or Swim can provide Food Safety & Quality insight to help you gain certification and generally improve your operations.
Danielle in our team is a qualified Food Safety & Quality Consultant with a Bachelor of Applied Science (including Food Science & Technology along with a Bachelor of Management). Danielle has over 12 years experience in the food manufacturing industry, and can provide your business with the following services:
- A food safety plan to meet the requirements of your local council food business registration.
- A HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) based food safety program to meet the requirements of regulatory bodies such as PrimeSafe and the Department of Agriculture
- Safety plans to meet internationally renowned GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) standards. This includes the likes of SQF & BRC requirements.
- Danielle has assisted businesses to meet the various customer & supplier requirements for the likes of Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, along with smaller business needs such as childcare providers.
- A gap analysis or audit of an existing food safety plan that is already in place. This may include a walk through of your business site or plant; a review of existing documentation and the like.
Having a third party review of an existing system can help you to determine any gaps prior to your expensive certification audit (saves you money in getting the auditor back time and again to rectify any problems they find).
And if you are lacking in a system at all, then Danielle can hold your hand to help you get one in place!
We are big believers in productive business at Sync or Swim but also bigger believers in safety and quality control. So don't hesitate to get in touch for an opinion on what you do or do not have in place!